We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal healthcare service to our whole patient population.
PLEASE NOTE THE PRACTICE IS CLOSED MONDAY 25 DECEMBER, TUESDAY 26 DECEMBER, MONDAY 1 JANUARY & TUESDAY 2 JANUARY FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.
This winter, please help us by getting the right care in the right place by:
- searching NHSInform.Scot for self-help advice on common symptoms and a guide to local services and opening times
- visiting your local pharmacy first to help treat minor illnesses, many can provide consultations without an appointment and prescribe medicines previously only available from your GP
- calling the GP practice for routine or urgent care during normal opening hours
- contacting your dentist for dental problems or an optician for eye problems
- calling 111, day or night, for minor injuries advice and treatment or for urgent care when your GP or dental practice is closed
- dialing 999 or attend A&E ONLY in a critical emergency